When you sign up for the BMC Loyalty Card, each purchase of a fee-dig reservation brings you closer to getting one free!
How it works:
Show us your card every time you come to dig. Once you hit 4 (four) paid visits, your 5th (fifth) one will be free!
It's free to sign up! When you're here, ask us about the Loyalty Card, we'll sign you up! If you have already paid for a dig that day, we will count it towards the total needed to get a free one!
BMC Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
- We will have to collect personal information when you sign up for the Loyalty Card. This is to keep track of your card's usage and to maintain fairness in the program.
- Only paid fee-dig reservations count towards the benefits of your Loyalty Card. If there are days you visit our facility and are not engaging in paid activities, those visits do not count towards the benefits of your Loyalty Card.
- You must voluntarily opt-in to the Loyalty Card program.
- The Loyalty Card program is optional, you have the right to opt-out at any time. If you do, the personal information we collected when you signed up for the Loyalty Card will be deleted.
- We (Benitoite Mining Company) reserve the right to change these terms at any time.
- CCPA Compliance can be found here: https://benitoitemining.com/pages/ccpa-compliance